MyChart® Enrollment and Family Access Information

Who can enroll?

MyChart offers patients access to portions of their Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin medical record over a secure Internet connection. MyChart is unavailable at clinics in which the electronic medical record is not in use. For specific questions on MyChart availability, please contact the clinic where you receive care.

For more information, please review our Frequently Asked Questions about MyChart.

How do I enroll?

Complete the online enrollment by clicking Request Activation Code. When you are finished completing the form, click submit on the form. The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin MyChart Team will review the information you submitted. Once we have completed our review, you will receive an email.

When you receive your activation code, create your MyChart ID and Password by clicking Activate Your Account.

How do I request access to a family member's records in MyChart (known as proxy access)?

Family members and other caregivers can request access to another person's MyChart account by completing the MyChart proxy request process. Read the "Download Proxy Requirements (PDF)" document for instructions.

How do I inactivate my account?

Complete the MyChart Inactivation form and follow the instructions to submit the form.

Need more assistance?

Please review our list of Frequently Asked Questions for more information about MyChart. If you need further assistance, contact the MyChart Technical Support Team describing your problem along with your name, address, telephone number and date of birth.